Saturday, December 5, 2009

Marshmallow World

Still snowing.  It’s been a while since we’ve had a snow like this so early in the year and it does not bode well for the rest of this winter.  It’s been a while since we’ve had a snowy winter but with the temperatures the way they’ve been all year – cooler than normal – I wouldn’t be surprised if we had one this year. 

I know I gave you a Darlene Love song off the Spector Christmas record already today but the versions of these songs are so wonderful, in many ways the definitive versions, if you can say that about a Christmas song.  At any rate, it’s a marshmallow world here in Northern Virginia.  Below are some pictures from my house, plus the tree I put up this morning, from a few minutes ago:

IMG_1609 IMG_1607  IMG_1610 IMG_1608

No comments: