Sunday, January 25, 2009

1972 and 1988


I've been setting up my laptop to become my main computer. I'd had ITunes, all my pictures, my screenplay software, etc., all on the PC upstairs. But my wife is working on a project and is using the PC much of the time when I want to blog. So the laptop at the kitchen table is now mine. And I love it - much more convenient. I moved a bunch of pictures yesterday an came across these. Both pictures were taken at Salisbury Beach, MA. That's me, my Dad, my two brothers, and my Dad's second wife in both pictures. I'm fourteen in the first one and thirty in the second. I remember my Dad had broken his leg or his ankle in 1972 - you can see he's got his leg sticking out in the earlier picture to make room for the cast.

Salisbury Beach deserves a long post of it's own. It was a very important part of my life. So I'll get to it someday. For now, some of my relatives who keep up with the blog might like these old photos.

No comments: