Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin

I'm glad John McCain is finally listening to me. If they need any other advice I'll be happy to help. I'll guide them along all the way through election day (and beyond if necessary.)

Seriously, I think she is an excellent pick. There are downsides for certain, but lots of upside. Having seen her in a couple of long interviews with Larry Kudlow, I find her tremedously articulate and appealing. I think America will too.

UPDATE: I just watched Sarah Palin speak after being introduced to the nation as McCain's running mate:
"When it came to that Bridge to Nowhere, I said 'thanks, but no thanks.' If we need a bridge, we'll build it ourselves."

Is it too late to put her at the top of the ticket? Well done Ms. Palin, and well done John McCain.

No comments: